On this page you will see a selection of reviews from satisfied customers and professionals.
I love the atmosphere in zingara. Friendly staff..great food and 2 for 1 kcocktails on a Thursday. Highly recommended
Brilliant atmosphere, the food was gorgeous and decent portion sizes, the waitress was really friendly and smiley and made us feel Very welcome. Would definitely reccomens this place
We had an absolutely lovely meal at Zingara on Saturday night. Food was awesome, service was fantastic and the staff were brilliant and really friendly. And best of all we were able to relax and have a leisurely dinner instead of being rushed out in two Hours like so many other establishments.
Monday to Thursday 5pm tp 12pm
Friday 5pm to 1am
Saturday 12pm to 1am
Sunday 12pm to 12am
We are offering you the opportunity to enhance your experience by becoming a member of our database where you will receive exclusive promotions on various drinks in the bar and in our restaurant, news of upcoming whats on at Zingara & special events plus much more.SIGN UP
To reserve tables of 8 people or more within the next 48 hours please call Zingara directly on 0208 303 0219. A deposit of 25-50 will be required on reservations of 8 or more people depending on the size of the booking. Cancellation within a week of the reservation date may result in losing the deposit if the table cannot to rebooked.
Reserve an area in the Bar for 10 or more people, and have a base with some seating and low tables to enjoy your night at Zingara.
There is no charge, we just ask for a deposit between £50-£100 ( depending on group size) which is refunded to you at midnight (as long as most of your party is there at midnight).
Call us or email for enquires and reservations.
If you are planning an event our function room is perfect. With a capacity of 100 people, air-conditioned and licenced to 1pm on weekends, the venue is ideal for birthday parties, family reunions, wedding parties or business functions. Rates are £250 Sunday to Friday and £300 for Saturdays. The bar is fully staffed serving premium beers, wines, spirits and cocktails. We can supply a disco or you can organise your own. We are unable to accept 18th and 21st Birthday parties.
Call us on 0208 303 0219 to enquire about a booking or fill out this simple form and we will contact you:
We operate a smart dresscode policy on FRIDAY and SATURDAY evenings. This includes:
If you have any questions please contact us on:
Tel: 0208 303 0219 or
email us email@example.com
We thank you for you cooperation.
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not: (a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website); (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website; (c) show any material from the website in public; (d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose; (e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or (f) redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential.
We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
User generated content
In these terms and conditions, ‘your user content’ means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to our website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
Notwithstanding our rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, we do not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, our website.
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in these terms and conditions: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the terms and conditions or in relation to the subject matter of the terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Exclusion of third party rights
These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Zingara Privacy Notice May 2018
Your privacy is important to us. We (Zingara) are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy.
We want you to be confident that your data is safe and secure with us, and understand how we use it to offer you a better and more personalised experience.
Zingara are a data controller in relation to any personal data that we process in relation to you. Our contact details are set out at the bottom of this privacy notice.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Generally we collect your personal data when you decide to make contact with us. This could include visiting our website www.zingara.co.uk, visiting our restaurants, entering into phone, postal or email correspondence with us such as to make a booking, to participate in any promotion or marketing campaign, or to raise a complaint.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE US
We only collect information that we consider to be necessary to enable us to conduct our business as a restaurant. We may collect and process the following data that you provide us, to operate effectively and optimise your experience. You are not always required to provide all of the information below and can choose not to do so, though if you decide not to then this may limit the extent to which we are able to provide offers and additional services to you.
The information we collect will depend on how this is obtained from you.
Information via our website
Information when in our restaurants
Information when in correspondence
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may also collect and process the following data about you:
Information via our website
– With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information
– Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
– Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) of your journey to, through and from our site (including date and time); pages you viewed; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), page conversion information (such as making an online booking); other technical information relating to your browser and device.
– Our website does not collect personally identifiable information from you or your computer when you simply visit (e.g. browse) and unless you actually provide us with personally identifiable information, we will not know or collect your name, your e-mail address or any other personally identifiable information about you.
Information via third parties
– We may collect data about you via selected third parties that we work with when making a booking, when using our free public WiFi, from our email and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, social media providers and other online advertising networks (for example Google) through whom we place advertisements.
– This information includes:
– Details around your booking behaviour, how often you book, when you last booked, what days of the week and times that you book and booking group sizes
– Details around your WiFi behaviour, how often you use our WiFi, the number of times you have used our WiFi, last usage date and time, first usage date and time, how long you use our WiFi
– Details around how you interact with our marketing emails including what emails you open, don’t open and what links you may or may not click within those emails
– Details provided by other third party providers regarding social media and internet browsing behaviour. This information may be provided to or accessed by a third party analytics company, such as Google Analytics, and used to analyse trends, administer the website, identify and resolve technical issues, and improve the website/application and the overall user experience. It may also be used to create, operate, deliver and improve our products, services, and customer communications. Information gathered through the website is aggregated whenever possible to protect your privacy.
HOW AND WHY WE USE PERSONAL DATA
Collecting, using and storing this information in a safe and secure environment enables us to build a bigger and better picture of our customers and ultimately enables us to continually improve as a business. This data enables us to:
– Make our services available to you, and carry out our contract with you
– We need to process your personal data so that we can manage your visit to our restaurants, provide you with the goods and services you want to buy and help you with any orders and requests you may ask for. Examples of this include making a booking for a table at our restaurant and managing your experience.
– In accordance with our legitimate interests as a restaurant business, to manage and improve our day to day operations:
– Of our restaurants to develop and improve our product range, services, systems and the way we communicate with you. Examples of this include asking for feedback on your experience and carrying out market research
– In accordance with our legitimate interests as a restaurant business, to personalise your experience
By understanding your browsing behaviour on our website as well as through our email communications, matched with your in store visit and experience we can better understand you as a customer and therefore offer you a more personalised experience. Examples of this include providing you with relevant marketing communications, promotional offers, vouchers and other content that we believe you may be interested in. We will only send such communications and offers to you where you have consented to receiving these or to talk to you regarding our services and your experience, for example by phone, email, social media or via a review site.
HOW IS THE DATA STORED
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We work with a number of third parties as processors of the data we store. Please see them below and links to their Privacy Policies for more information on how your data is stored:
– Email marketing – Mailchimp – https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
– Restaurant bookings – Restaurant Live – http://www.restaurant-live.co.uk/
You will only be contacted by these organisations as part of the services you request from us. You will not receive marketing communications from these organisations unless you provide you consent to do so.
WHEN IS YOUR DATA SHARED?
There will be times when we share your personal data with other organisations. Where we do share information we only do so when we are sure your rights are respected and data is secured.
In order to better provide our services, we have to work with a number of third parties, for example online reservation systems. These are integral to our business success. However, we only share information with the following organisations:
– External organisations that we work with including companies that build our websites, provide our bookings platforms, WIFI services, payment services to enable you to make payments online and our email marketing platform. These companies, along with their Privacy Policies are listed in the section above.
– Professional advisors if and when required for example by lawyers to provide advice and maintain security.
– Regulatory or Law Enforcement Agencies This might include CCTV footage for instance.
We may share your personal data with other third parties, for example in the context of the possible sale of our business or assets or the restructuring of the business. We may receive personal data from companies in relation to which we invest, in connection with the restructuring of a business or the acquisition of assets or shares of a company.
RETENTION AND DESTRUCTION
We will keep your personal data only for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which we are holding that personal data.
At any time, you have the following rights:
– To obtain from us a copy of your personal data, free of charge, together with additional information about the processing of that data by us
– To have inaccurate or out of date personal data about you corrected
– To object to the processing of personal data
– To restrict the processing of personal data
– To have your personal data erased
– To prevent direct marketing
– To prevent fully automated decision making and profiling
– To have personal data transmitted to another organisation.
Further detail in relation to each of these rights can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please write to:
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Within every email that we send there is a clear, one click unsubscribe link, which will automatically remove you from any email based marketing and promotional communications you receive. You may still receive communication from our third parties when you have used their services, for example an email to confirm an online booking. If you have an online account with us then you are able to login and amend your details at any time.
If you would like to raise any complaint in relation to our handling of your personal data then we request that you please contact us in the first instance at:
You can also email us at email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with our response, then you may also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Further details can be found at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
This notice was updated on 20th May 2019.
To make reservation we require a deposit of £10 per head with the balance of payment 2 weeks before the date of booking, please call zingara directly on 02083030219. Alternatively, email us for enquires and bookings.